Updates from PBCI:
Be on the lookout for 2019 Service Maintenance Contracts. They will be coming out soon. Also, we now offer Drain Jetting: If you pour grease down your drains, this might be a service worth doing. Finally, if you are concerned about the lint in your dryer vent, we now offer dryer vent cleaning. Call us today for information on any of these services: 814.238.3756.
Happy New Year!
We hope you had a fantastic holiday season and are ready for a great 2019.
So far the temperatures haven’t dipped too much - however, it looks like that is about to change.
It is always best to prepare for the snow and cold before it arrives. Take a minute to go through this list, so you and your home are ready.
- Heating System: Is everything running properly? Have you changed your air filter? Now is the time to make sure that everything is running smoothly. Sometimes with the holidays we forget to schedule routine maintenance or replace air filters. Take a minute to do that now before you are left in the cold.
- Turn Off Outside Faucets: Before the snow and ice pile up and the frigid air arrives, make sure that your outside faucets are off, drained and all hoses are detached. This is one of the leading causes of pipes bursting.
- Clean Gutters: Leaves and sticks inside of gutters create quite the mess when they freeze. Make sure to take a few minutes to clean the debris from your gutters for a much more pleasant spring.
- Check Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors: Most home fires and death from carbon monoxide happens during the winter months. It takes a few minutes to make sure that these items are properly working. If you haven’t changed your batteries in awhile, now is the time to do this - it could save your life.
- Schedule an Appointment with PBCI-Allen: If you are having issues with any of your heating, plumbing or electrical systems, please give us a call at 814.238.3756.