By offering services in four trades - Sprinklers, HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical- PBCI-Allen Mechanical & Electrical is the perfect partner for a Design / Build project. Design / Build is one of the most significant trends in design and construction today, where the project owner and design /build team work under a single contract of services.
Project delivery is streamlined through this single contract method, saving time and money. The team is unified from the beginning and the partnership fosters collaboration and teamwork.
PBCI-Allen's own team consists of an on-staff Professional Engineer, LEED® Accredited Professionals, Certified Energy Managers®, skilled technicians and staff with decades of experience in their field of expertise. All work toward a common goal - making your Design / Build project successful.
Design/Build - Project Management
PBCI-Allen Mechanical & Electrical offers a full range of services for project management, from concept all the way through to completion. A representative is able to create a plan that works for your business and building.
PBCI-Allen understands how important time, money and resources are to business owners and operators. With that in mind, we take it upon ourselves to maximize the value of the products delivered to the customer by providing lower total cost solutions, earlier building occupancy, less changes in scope and superior quality.
PBCI-Allen has a Professional Engineer on staff and design/build experience in the areas of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems, process piping, high-pressure piping, building automation and more. Your company can feel comfortable receiving all your building service needs from PBCI-Allen Mechanical & Electrical.
Benefits of Design/Build
- Provides a single-source of responsibility for the design and construction of the mechanical systems
- Accelerates pre-construction and construction schedules with on-time completions
- Controls costs from conceptual design through project closeout
- Eliminates the costly and time consuming design/bid/redesign/re-bid process
- Reduces the construction loan period
- Accelerates the return on investment
- Enhances the level of communication between the customer and the design and construction teams
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: CONTACT US.
PBCI-Allen Mechanical and Electrical | 2746 West College Ave | State College, PA 16801 | 814-234-3268